Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Where am I?

Okay, so I have a blog now. What's the big deal? So far it seems terribly simple. I was inspired by my friend Matt.

Now I have something else to waste time doing when I don't feel like working. Another ill-considered foray that I'll gradually lose interest in. And I wonder why I never have time to do the things I really need to be doing.

I'm here out of curiosity. I've never quite caught the necessity of having a blog. It seems like another bit of technological silliness that people go nuts over. Like text messaging and ringtones.

But here I am writing one and there you are reading it. Who are you, by the way and why is this interesting to you? Perhaps I'll stick with it and this will evolve into something meaningful. Perhaps it will simply be a collection of random tidbits. Perhaps I'll say things here that I'll come to regret, like those Usenet posts when I was in college.

Some things I might write about are:

  • Why I have stitches in my back right now
  • My technology frustrations (Verizon, Bluetooth, iPaq, etc)
  • Whatever I'm working on at work
  • The silly things my kids do
  • Hurricanes
  • Home improvement projects
  • The results of my hours of inane research
  • What I'm reading
  • Whatever else comes to mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home